- Add a missing runtime library for gettext-tools.
- Remove the no longer necessary customized FindGettext.cmake,
since the downloaded gettext binaries are new enough.
- Make the installer at least ask to uninstall previous versions.
- Adjust the PATH of tests so that they'll run on Windows directly.
- Fix quoting so that the project will build inside paths with spaces.
- Resolve a GSettings deprecation warning.
- Update the README's build instructions as appropriate.
- Require CMake 3.9 because of the README's suggestion to fix
FindPkgConfig.cmake manually using separate_arguments(UNIX_COMMAND).
Tested build configurations:
- native Arch Linux,
- native Windows XP with the newest NSIS,
- Arch Linux Mingw-w64 i686 Win32Depends.cmake NSIS cross-build + XP,
- Arch Linux Mingw-w64 x86_64 MSYS2 NSIS cross-build + Windows 10.
- The file save dialog will not add the extension automatically,
seen with MSYS2.
The org.logdiag ID has been chosen as I haven't found any specific rules
and com.github.logdiag seems not to be future-proof. This domain remains
available so far, anyway.
The schemas are compiled only when installed directly to CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
to the root filesystem. When invoking `make install` with DESTDIR, only
the XML files are copied over as the schemas would have to be recompiled
* Add Win32Depends.cmake, which retrieves all dependencies from
the Internet. Other ways of building the application on Win32
are not supported.
* Install the application correctly on Win32.
* Make FindGTK2.cmake search for GIO.
* Make the project a C-only project, so g++ is not needed.
* Remove obsolete checks for strtok().
* Set WIN32_EXECUTABLE on the application.